Membership in the Chicago Citywide Literacy Coalition (CCLC) includes professional development opportunities, technical assistance, resources and advocacy support. By becoming a member of CCLC you support our mission to advance adult education organizations so they can better serve their adult learners to become economically successful. Membership in the coalition allows you to be a part of a network of providers whose goal is to empower learners to pursue their educational and employment goals and have a positive impact on future generations.
For the full list of CCLC member benefits, please click here.
Membership is a $25 flat fee for individuals and organizations. Just complete this online form to become a member today! CCLC membership is valid for one year upon activation. For more information about membership, contact Alex Ziskind or call 312.690.4761.
Benefits of Membership:
The benefits of joining CCLC today include:
• Professional Development & Networking Opportunities: High quality, evidence based-trainings available from leading experts at no cost. Quarterly Meetings and other networking events are provided to members free of cost.
• Technical Assistance: CCLC provides technical assistance to adult education organizations interested in adopting a Career Pathways framework. Members also receive content knowledge and expertise in the adult literacy field.
• Resources: CCLC’s biweekly newsletter offers the field resources in the form of important training opportunities, advocacy updates, and information on relevant events. Additional resources include: a literacy blog, infographics, fact sheets, and the ChicagoVote Guide, which are created and distributed on an ongoing basis to help build provider capacity.
• Advocacy: CCLC advocates on behalf of our members and raises awareness of adult education by creating advocacy and research materials, training providers and students, and convening stakeholders.
• Ability to apply for the Coalition’s Health Literacy and ALTIP programs.